fbpx

Heater use and carbon monoxide

Carbon monoxide is a silent winter killer. Any device that burns fuels can potentially be hazardous.  If you are using a gas appliance for heating

Carbon monoxide poisoning can cause flu like symptoms like headache, fatigue, dizziness or vomiting.

If you think you may have a gas leak or someone in your home is suffering from symptoms from CO poisoning call 911.

To keep your family safe:

Make sure appliances and heaters are in good operating condition.

Install battery operated carbon monoxide detectors.