Is your child congested or having a cough?
Here are some things you can do at home to help.
- Give your child plenty of fluids.
- Make sure they are getting plenty of rest.
- Try running a cool mist humidifier next to your childs bed.
- Steam from a bathroom can help too.
- Saline nose drops can help loosen boogers so that they run and you can wipe them, suction or help your child blow their nose
Many things can cause cough or congestion. If your child is very young, not getting better or is having trouble breathing we want you to be safe. Call the on call doctor, schedule an appointment and if your child cannot breath or turns blue call 911.